BMW College Grad Program
Reward Yourself with a New BMW
Graduating from college is a huge milestone. BMW would like to reward you by giving you $1,000 off a new or Certified Pre-Owned BMW1 when you purchase a BMW and finance with BMW Financials Service. Begin your next chapter by saving money and driving off in a new BMW.
You’re Just 5 Steps Away From a New BMW
|1.||Pick out a new BMW at the dealership or online|
|2.||Bring in a copy of your diploma or a transcript showing that you’ve graduated within the last two years or will be graduating within the next six months|
|3.||Bring in your proof of employment (or employment offer)|
|4.||Complete and submit a finance application|
|5.||Drive off the lot in your new BMW|
Must Meet These Requirements1
- You’ve earned an undergraduate, graduate or associate’s degree from an accredited college or university within past 24 months or you’re eligible to graduate within the next six months and have a verifiable offer of employment.
- You have at least six months of credit history with no major derogatory entries.
- You can provide a copy of your diploma or your official transcript.
- Security deposit will be waived unless stipulated by credit.
Please Bring These Items to the Dealership
- Your valid driver’s license
- A copy of your diploma or transcript
- Proof of income, or employer letter with the Human Resources representative’s contact information, stating your position/title and income
1 Offer subject to credit approval through BMW Financial Services and verification of graduation and employment. Recent graduate means graduation from an accredited college or university with a doctorate, graduate, undergraduate, or associate’s degree earned within the previous 24 months, or is eligible to graduate within the next 6 months and has a verifiable offer of employment. To qualify, you must have a minimum of 6 months of credit on file and no previous derogatory credit on any credit lines. Finance and lease terms based on credit score. See your BMW Client Advisor for most current program.