Military Discount Program from Germain Cars
Car buying program and lease discounts for the Military
The Germain Motor Company is proud to salute those who serve our great country. Our support goes out to members of the military, and their families, who have sacrificed and continue to sacrifice so much for our country. As a small token of our gratitude, we would like to introduce you to several Military Appreciation Programs offered by our brands. These specialized programs often include special incentives like rebates, low down payments, and huge savings on the new vehicle you’ve had your eye on.
Eligibility Requirements May Include
- Qualifying military and family members can include – Active Military Personnel in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, or Coast Guard. Reservists Serving on Active Duty and members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program (DEP). Spouse/Surviving spouse, or other household members. Retired military including Regular Retirement, Reserve Retirement, Early Retirement (TERA), or Medically Retired.
- Proof of active service
- Residency restrictions may apply
- Some programs apply to Overseas Personnel
Things to Bring to the Dealership
- Your valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance and agent contact information
- Proof of active service – Military Leave and Earnings Statement, Delayed Entry/Enlistment DEP form, or Veterans/Retirees “DD-214” Form, or other documentation that clearly reflects they are active members of the military or reserves on active duty, or retired in the last 180 days, or members of the household.
- Other pre-approval code or program registration certificate (varies by manufacturer)
*While many Military Appreciation Programs are similar, their requirements may vary. Please see your dealership for specific requirements and details.
Our Military Appreciation Program Savings
- Provides new Audi vehicles to active duty military, civilian, DOD employees, and the diplomatic community stationed outside the United States.
- 100% price protection and a 100% money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied at delivery.
- Dedicated vehicle consultants available online 24/7.
- USAA members and their families living in the U.S. may be eligible for special offers on the lease or purchase of a new BMW.
- Eligible USAA members and their families returning stateside in the next six months can also take advantage of special offers.
- If you are an active military personnel stationed overseas, you may be eligible for other BMW military programs.
- Military discount on GM vehicles can be combined with other offers.
- Eligible models include ATS, CT6, CTS, Escalade, Escalade ESV, XT5, and XTS
- Discount can be shared with spouse and household members.
- Incentive program for military and first responders offering
- $750 towards the lease or purchase of an eligible Ford vehicle.
- Military Advantage Program (MAP) available for U.S. military personnel who are currently serving outside of the 50 United States.
- Active Duty and Retired military members, Spouse/Surviving Spouse, and Veterans are eligible.
- $500 Military Appreciation Certificate that can be applied toward a new 2018 or newer Honda vehicle when you buy or lease through Honda Financial Services (HFS).
- Offer can also be combined with all other Honda Financial Services Programs except Zero Due at Signing Lease program.
- Exclusive Military Pricing on all models for military personnel.
- Dedicated support team.
- Available International Delivery.
- $500 rebate to eligible U.S. military personnel.
- Rebate can be used toward any new Toyota vehicle purchased or leased through your dealer and Toyota Financial Services.
- Household members of eligible U.S military personnel including Gold Star families are eligible for Military Rebate.
- $500 bonus toward purchasing or leasing a select, new Volkswagen.
- All qualified first responders and members of the five military branches are eligible.
- Proof of military service or first responders employment or other documentation required.
- All eligible U.S. military personnel and their families can receive a $750 reward for their courage and commitment to serving our country courtesy of Lexus Financial Services.
- Military rebate can be used toward any Lexus financed or leased through your dealer and LFS.
- Must be earning a qualifying salary and get credit approval from Lexus Financial Services through a Lexus dealer.