Germain Dealerships in Columbus, Ohio
Germain Dealerships History in Columbus
The Germain organization has been serving the Columbus area since 1969. Germain Toyota of Columbus is our oldest existing franchise and was one of the first Toyota stores in the U.S, replacing Warren Germain’s original Bexley Mercury franchise in 1969.
Acquired in 2010, Germain Honda of Dublin is our largest dealership, serving the Columbus and Dublin, OH areas with more than five thousand new and used vehicles sold per year.
Cadillac, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, and Land Rover represent our luxury offerings. Conveniently located at Easton – one of the premier shopping destinations in the Midwest. The campus was built in 2006 and expanded in 2019.
Our Community Involvement
We make it a priority to give back to organizations in which our dealerships are located. Our Germain Dealerships in Columbus are proud to be involved with:
- Mercedes-Benz of Easton: Make-A-Wish® Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana
- Portion of every car sold donated to Make-A-Wish®
- Jaguar Easton / Land Rover Easton: Columbus Humane Society
- Portion of every car sold donated to Columbus Humane
- All Stores: Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- Toyota of Columbus: Mid-Ohio Food Bank, Franklin County Animal Shelter, The Village Network
- Honda of Dublin: Mid-Ohio Food Bank, Toys for Tots
- Easton: Make-a-Wish, Ohio Buckeye Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Columbus Young Professionals Group, Toys for Tots
ColumBest Best New Car Dealer – 614 Columbus Magazine13 consecutive years
Best of the Best Silver Laurel WinnerMercedes-Benz of Easton – 2018, 2021
Columbus CEO Best Workplaces AwardMercedes-Benz of Easton – 2023
Toyota Presidents AwardGermain Toyota of Columbus – 10-Time Recipient