College Graduate Car Programs
Reward Yourself with a New Vehicle
Now that you’ve graduated college you deserve an excellent vehicle to begin the next stage in your life and career. College Graduate Programs are designed to help recent college graduates or students graduating in the near future to lease or finance a new vehicle. College graduate programs typically provide incentives like rebates, low down payments, and relaxed credit requirements. By signing up, you could be qualified to save hundreds on your next vehicle and have an easier time getting on the road.
Eligibility Requirements May Include
- Earned an undergraduate, graduate or associate’s degree from an accredited college or university within the last 24 months OR you’re eligible to graduate within the next 6 months. Registered nursing programs and trade schools may also qualify depending on the manufacturer.
- Proof of employment (or firm commitment from employer)
- No adverse credit history
- You’re a U.S citizen or permanent resident of the United States
Things to Bring to the Dealership
- Your valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance and agent contact information
- A copy of your degree or transcript and contact information for your college or university
- Contact information for two personal references who reside in the United States
- A copy of proof of income and full-time employment as well as contact information for a human resources or payroll representative
*While many College Graduate Programs are similar, their requirements may vary. Please see your dealership for specific requirements and details.
Our College Grad Program Savings
- No security deposit on a new lease
- Competitive rates even if you have no credit
- Learn More
- ZERO monthly payments for 90 days on select models
- Special leasing and financing terms
- Delayed first payments on a new vehicle purchase
- Learn More