Ford College Grad Rebate Program
Reward Yourself with a New Vehicle
Graduating from college is a huge milestone. Ford developed a College Student Purchase Program to reward your huge accomplishment. If you are a college student or recent grad, you’re eligible for a $500 incentive through Ford Credit when you purchase or lease a new Ford vehicle.
You’re Just 6 Steps Away From a New Ford
|1.||Pick out a new Ford online or at the dealership|
|2.||Complete the $500 student or graduate bonus cash form here|
|3.||Bring in a copy of your diploma or a transcript showing that you’ve graduated or will graduate between May 1, 2018 through January 2, 2021 (Student must have completed all requirements for graduation to qualify using an anticipated or future graduation date).|
|4.||Bring in proof of employment (or employment offer)|
|5.||Complete and submit finance application|
|6.||Drive off in a new Ford|
To be eligible, students must meet one of the requirements below:
- Undergraduate student is enrolled full-time or part-time at an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College or Trade School (Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours during the semester prior to the sale date, the current semester and/or the semester following the sale date) and is considered by the schools guidelines to be in “good academic standing” (academic standing may be noted on the student’s term grade report).
- OR Student has graduated or is within 3 years from their date of graduation. For example, student graduates May 6, 2017 – they will be eligible until May 31, 2020. A student graduated on May 4, 2017, they are eligible through May 31, 2020.
- OR Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program (Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 1 class or an equivalent of 3 credit hours during the semester prior to the sales date, the current semester and/or the semester following the sale date).
- OR Security deposit will be waived unless stipulated by credit.
Proof of Student Eligibility
1. Proof of Student eligibility i.e. Current Class Schedule or copy of Diploma
2. Bill of Sale/Customer Agreement (Only required if the student is the co-buyer)
- Proof of enrollment status in a minimum of 2 classes or 6 credit hours (i.e. copy of current class schedule, copy of term grade report, letter from the college/university/trade school registrar’s office stating student is currently enrolled and in good academic standing, etc).
- OR For those students between terms (i.e. summer semester/vacation) or recent high school seniors entering their first term in college in the fall of 2020, proof of prior or future term enrollment (see examples above). Letters of Intent will be accepted for incoming college freshmen. Letters of Intent are valid for no more than 6 months.
- OR Copy of diploma.
- OR Letter from the college/university/trade school registrar’s office stating conferred graduation date and type of degree earned. (If letter states anticipated or future graduation date, student must have completed all requirements for graduation).
- OR Copy of final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned.
*NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses), English as a second language courses, internships, apprenticeships and residencies do not qualify.
Program Dates: $500 Bonus Cash for current college students and recent college graduates who purchase or lease an eligible new 2019/2020/2021 model year Ford or Lincoln vehicle. Must take retail delivery from dealer stock by 9/30/20. This incentive is not available on Mustang Shelby® GT350®/GT350R/GT500®, Ford GT, F-150 Raptor, Bronco, Mach-E and Lincoln Continental Coach Doors. May not be used with other Ford or Lincoln private or commercial offers. Limit of 5 new eligible vehicle purchases or leases. U.S. residents only. Visit FordDrivesU.com or see your authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer for qualifications and complete details.