Volkswagen College Grad Program
Reward Yourself with a New Volkswagen
Graduating from college is a huge achievement and Volkswagen of Ann Arbor believes you should be rewarded. The College Graduate Program is designed to help qualified customers buy or lease a new Volkswagen. By recognizing your achievement you will receive a $500 Contract Bonus when you purchase or lease a new vehicle through Volkswagen Credit.
- Receive a $500 Contract Bonus when you purchase or lease a new vehicle through Volkswagen Credit.
- Get competitive rates even if you have limited credit history. Credit history is not required, but if you have existing credit, it must be in good standing.
- No security deposit is required on a new lease.
You’re Just 5 Easy Steps Away From a New Volkswagen
|1.||Select a new Volkswagen vehicle at the dealership or online|
|2.||Bring in a copy of your diploma or a letter from your registrar’s office showing you’ve graduated within the last two years or will be graduating within the next six months|
|3.||Bring in your proof of employment (or employment offer)|
|4.||Complete and submit a finance application|
|5.||Drive off the lot in your new Volkswagen|
Must Meet The Following Requirements
- You graduated within the past 24 months, or will graduate in the next six months from an accredited U.S. or Canadian college or university.
- You are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- You have a full-time (permanent) job, or have a written commitment from your future employer.
Please Bring These Items to the Dealership
- Your valid driver’s license.
- A copy of your degree or transcript and contact information for your college or university.
- Proof of insurance and agent contact information.
- Two complete personal references (including address and phone number) who reside in the U.S. and that Volkswagen Credit can contact directly.
- Proof of income and full-time employment as well as contact information for a human resources or payroll representative.
Should You Buy or Lease?
You’ve chosen a college, a major and a job. Now it’s time to choose to buy or lease your Volkswagen. There are many benefits of both buying and leasing — you’ll want to choose one that best fits your lifestyle.
Benefits of Buying a Volkswagen
- Opportunity to own your vehicle and build equity
- Don’t have to worry about mileage overage fees or customization limits
- Interest rates could be as low as 0% APR
Benefits of Leasing a Volkswagen
- Ability to drive a new car every few years
- Monthly payments may be lower because you’re driving a vehicle for a specific time period
- No effect on trade-in