Volkswagen College Grad Program
Reward Yourself with a New Volkswagen
Graduating from college is a huge achievement and Volkswagen of Ann Arbor believes you should be rewarded. The College Graduate Program is designed to help qualified customers buy or lease a new Volkswagen. By recognizing your achievement you will receive a $500 Contract Bonus when you purchase or lease a new vehicle through Volkswagen Credit.
- Receive a $500 Contract Bonus when you purchase or lease a new vehicle through Volkswagen Credit.
- Get competitive rates even if you have limited credit history. Credit history is not required, but if you have existing credit, it must be in good standing.
You’re Just 5 Easy Steps Away From a New Volkswagen
|1.||Select a new Volkswagen vehicle at the dealership or online|
|2.||Bring in a copy of your diploma or a letter from your registrar’s office showing you’ve graduated within the last two years or will be graduating within the next six months|
|3.||Bring in your proof of employment (or employment offer)|
|4.||Complete and submit a finance application|
|5.||Drive off the lot in your new Volkswagen|
Must Meet The Following Requirements
- You graduated within the past 24 months, or will graduate in the next six months from an accredited U.S. or Canadian college or university.
- You are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- You have a full-time (permanent) job, or have a written commitment from your future employer.
Please Bring These Items to the Dealership
- Your valid driver’s license.
- A copy of your degree or transcript and contact information for your college or university.
- Proof of insurance and agent contact information.
- Two complete personal references (including address and phone number) who reside in the U.S. and that Volkswagen Credit can contact directly.
- Proof of income and full-time employment as well as contact information for a human resources or payroll representative.
Should You Buy or Lease?
You’ve chosen a college, a major and a job. Now it’s time to choose to buy or lease your Volkswagen. There are many benefits of both buying and leasing — you’ll want to choose one that best fits your lifestyle.
Benefits of Buying a Volkswagen
- Opportunity to own your vehicle and build equity
- Don’t have to worry about mileage overage fees or customization limits
- Interest rates could be as low as 0% APR
Benefits of Leasing a Volkswagen
- Ability to drive a new car every few years
- Monthly payments may be lower because you’re driving a vehicle for a specific time period
- No effect on trade-in
*College Graduate Program is subject to credit approval and is available to U.S. citizens or permanent residents who graduate from a U.S. or Canadian accredited college/university no more than 24 months prior to credit application. Applicant must be employed in a full-time permanent position or have a written commitment from a future employer. References, proof of income, copy of degree or official transcript, and contact information for college/university required. Credit history is not required, but existing credit must be in good standing and have no previous derogatory credit. Program good from January 3, 2018 to January 2, 2019. Program not valid in Puerto Rico. See your local Volkswagen dealer for details or, for general production information, call 1-800-Drive-VW.
**Volkswagen of America, Inc. will pay a $500 Contract Bonus when customers eligible for the College Graduate Program lease or purchase a new, unused Volkswagen vehicle through participating dealers and finance the lease or purchase through Volkswagen Credit from January 3, 2018 to January 2, 2019. Excludes Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. May not be combined with VW TDI programs (79L and 81R). Subject to credit approval by Volkswagen Credit. Bonus must be applied toward customer lease or purchase and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. See your local Volkswagen dealer for
details or, for general production information, call 1-800-Drive-VW.