Our Service and Used Vehicle Departments are Open to Serve You
We would like to start by thanking you for your business over the past 5 years and allowing us to be part of the MINI community. Due to the unforeseen events of this year, we have made the difficult decision to announce that August 24th, 2020 will be our last day of operations at MINI of Ann Arbor.
Although we will no longer sell new MINI vehicles, our location will remain open as a used car dealership. You’ll find an extensive selection of quality used MINI vehicles along with a variety of other manufacturers.
In addition, we will also operate as a used car buying center. We’ll pay top dollar for your current vehicle, even if you don’t buy one of ours!
Our dealership location will remain open to serve your needs. We have retained our staff of factory-certified MINI technicians. However, warranty work will need to be completed at another dealership. We apologize for the inconvenience. You can still have your MINI serviced here for basic maintenance services which include:
- Oil changes
- Tire rotations
- Tire replacements
- Brake services
- Multi-point vehicle inspections
- Engine tune-ups and repairs
- Automatic/manual transmission service and repairs
- Electrical/wiring diagnosis and repairs
- Heating/air conditioning services
- Exhaust repairs
- Cooling system maintenance and repairs
- Wheel alignments and balances
- Battery/alternator/starter service and replacements
- Wiper blade, air filter, and cabin filter replacements
- Common fluid replacements and top-offs
- Small dent repairs and paint touch-ups
- Interior/exterior vehicle details
Our friendly staff of MINI professionals has enjoyed serving you over the past 5 years and looks forward to seeing you for all of your pre-owned vehicle needs. We would like to emphasize that you can expect the same quality of service you’ve come to expect from us at our existing location at 3500 Jackson Road here in Ann Arbor, Michigan.