Best Luxury EVs
Electrified powertrains and luxury vehicles are truly a perfect match for one another. Smooth, seamless power delivery combined with groundbreaking technological innovations make these types of vehicles true showcases for the future of all-electric travel. The Germain Motor Company is proud to be your top destination for the latest luxury EVs. To help you identify the key advantages of each model, our team has assembled this thorough luxury EV model comparison. You’ll learn all about the latest EV models from top brands including Audi, Ford, Jaguar, and Porsche
0-60 Time – 5.5 seconds (Boost Mode) | Range – 222 Miles | Combined MPGe – 78
Striking a balance between luxurious comfort and everyday practicality, the stunning Audi e-tron marks the start of an entirely new chapter of innovation. Featuring a 380-Amp Battery with dual asynchronous electric motors and legendary quattro® all-wheel drive — the e-tron can rocket from 0 to 60 MPH in as little as 5.5 seconds. You’ll also experience proven capability from a maximum towing capacity of 4,000 pounds (when equipped) and an outstanding 78 combined MPGe fuel economy rating. High-speed charging capabilities make the e-tron the perfect solution for drivers looking to make the switch to an all-electric vehicle.
Step inside the cabin and you’ll discover an impressive array of cutting-edge tech and premium comfort features inside the Audi e-tron. You’ll have spacious seating for up to 5 passengers along with a maximum cargo capacity of 56.4 cubic feet with the second-row seats folded down. Optional massaging contour front seats help release tension and stress. Your favorite multimedia functions are within arm’s reach thanks to the standard MMI touch response® system. Personalized for the e-tron, the Audi virtual cockpit displays critical drive information including charging, battery, and route status.
- Starting at $65,900 MSRP
- 380-Amp Battery with dual asynchronous electric motors – (355 system horsepower or 402 horsepower with Boost Mode engaged)
- 150-kilowatt high-speed charging capability (0-80% charging time of approximately 30 minutes)
- True SUV functionality with 4,000-pound towing capacity (when equipped), standard air suspension, and electric quattro® all-wheel drive
- Full suite of standard and available driver assistance systems
- Standard MMI touch response® system
- e-tron-specific virtual cockpit display with detailed charging, battery, route, and infotainment information
- Revolutionary cooling system for optimal efficiency and enhanced performance
Ford Mustang Mach-E
0-60 Time – 3.5 seconds (GT w/Options) | Range – 300 Miles (RWD, Extended Range Battery) | Combined MPGe – 101
The storied Mustang nameplate is now entering a new chapter after 55 years of captivating the hearts of drivers all over the world. Say hello to the dynamic Mustang Mach-E, engineered with an exhilarating all-electric powertrain and the expressive attitude that connects drivers to the spirit of the open road. Configurable drive modes including Whisper, Engage, and Unbridled allow you to personalize your experience from efficient to thrilling at the touch of a button. Its optional extended-range 98.8 kWh battery option means that you’ll enjoy up to 300 miles of range along with a combined MPGe rating of 101. Its ability to use DC fast-charging stations means that you can go from 10% to 80% charged in approximately 38 minutes.
Equally as adaptable as it is efficient, the Ford Mustang Mach-E is also engineered with a variety of innovative features to enhance your daily life. Perfect for your next tailgate party, you’ll have access to a drainable front storage trunk boasting 4.8 cubic feet of space. Positioned in the center of the dash is the next-generation SYNC infotainment system featuring a stunning 15.5-inch high-definition touchscreen display. Its minimalist design combined with ambient interior lighting provides the ultimate command center for drivers inside the Ford Mustang Mach-E.
- Starting at $42,895 MSRP
- All-electric powertrain with standard-range (75.7 kWh lithium-ion battery) and extended-range (98.8 kWh battery) options with a targeted maximum range of an EPA-estimated 300 miles
- Mach-E GT Performance Edition targets 0-60 mph in the mid-3-second range and an estimated 342 kW (459 horsepower) and 830 Nm (612 lb-ft) of torque
- Drainable front trunk storage unit with 4.8 cubic feet and interior cargo capacity of 59.6 cubic feet
- Three unique drive experiences – Whisper, Engage, and Unbridled
- Next-generation SYNC with 15.5-inch touchscreen display
- Charge time – 10% to 80% in approximately 38 minutes while charging on a DC fast charging station (standard range)
- Ford mobile charger (included) adds an estimated average range of 22 miles per charging hour on a 240V outlet
0-60 Time – 4.5 seconds | Range – 240 Miles | Combined MPGe – 76
Meet the very first all-electric vehicle ever produced by Jaguar. The I-PACE ushers in a new chapter of performance from this storied brand. Designed from the ground up as a pure EV, the I-PACE makes no sacrifices on either style or efficiency thanks to active aerodynamics on the exterior. Its twin permanent magnet synchronous electric motors paired with a 90 kWh lithium-ion battery combine to produce a total system output of 394 horsepower and 512 lb-ft of torque. This sophisticated powertrain offers a 0-60 time of 4.5 seconds along with a total range of 240 miles. Its DC rapid charging capabilities allow you to reach 80% charge in as little as 85 minutes, perfect for extended road trips using pure electric power.
Speaking of road trips, the interior of the Jaguar I-PACE offers spacious seating for five adults along with luggage. Dedicated to maximizing comfort, the I-PACE is meticulously crafted with premium features like crisp white illumination, acoustic laminated glass, and contrast twin-needle stitching. Integrated into the streamlined dashboard is the advanced Touch Pro Duo infotainment system with an upper 10-inch touchscreen and a lower 5.5-inch touchscreen. Adding to the serene environment inside the I-PACE is an optional Onboard Cabin Air Ionization system that helps cleanse the air, neutralize odors, and improve air quality. Earning acclaim from critics all over the world, the Jaguar I-PACE is a true feat of engineering.
- Starting at $69,500 MSRP*
- 90 kWh Lithium-Ion Battery, two permanent magnet synchronous electric motors, total system output of 394-horsepower and 512 lb-ft of torque
- 50 kW DC rapid charging capability – 0-80% charge in 85 minutes
- Touch Pro Duo infotainment system with upper 10-inch touchscreen and lower 5.5-inch touchscreen with multi-function dynamic dials
- Standard All-Wheel Drive with Adaptive Surface Response (AdSR)
- 0-60 MPH in 4.5 seconds with a 240-mile total range
- Enhanced Brake Regeneration battery range optimization
- Possible Federal Tax Credit along with other state incentives for zero tailpipe emissions vehicles**
0-60 Time – 2.6 seconds (Taycan Turbo S) | Range – 227 Miles (Taycan RWD) | Combined MPGe – 68 (Taycan RWD)
Known worldwide as one of the ultimate sports car manufacturers in the industry, Porsche has unleashed the Taycan as the brand’s first all-electric model. Developed in the wind tunnel and perfected on the race track, the Taycan features an electrified powertrain with a total system voltage of 800V and a combined system output of up to 750 horsepower. Its precision-crafted body structure features a perfected center of gravity thanks to clever positioning of the battery within the underbody of the vehicle. Taycan Turbo S models boast the ability to rocket from 0 to 60 in an astounding 2.6 seconds on the way to a maximum track speed of 161 MPH. Drivers will have access to a growing network of public fast charging stations along with Porsche Turbo Charging at authorized Porsche dealers.
Balancing driver-oriented comfort with state-of-the-art technology, the cabin of the Porsche Taycan offers a glimpse into the future of all-electric mobility. Stretching across the center of the dash is a remarkable curved 16.8-inch screen instrument cluster combined with a 10.9-inch central display and 8.4-inch center console control panel. “Race-Tex” material is used as an alternative to leather for the seat upholstery, offering a high-quality microfiber material partially constructed with recycled polyester fibers. Available Porsche InnoDrive assist features include adaptive cruise control, Active Lane Keeping, Traffic Jam Assist, Night Vision Assist, and Surround View.
- Starting at $79,900 MSRP*
- All-Electric Powertrain featuring Two Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors with 79.2 kWh battery or available 93.4 kWh Performance Battery Plus and Two-Speed Transmission
- Overboost Power with Launch Control up to 402 HP (Taycan), 522 HP (Taycan 4S), 670 HP (Taycan Turbo), or 750 HP (Taycan Turbo S)
- 800-Volt Performance Battery with Porsche Recuperation Management (PRM)
- Standard Mobile Charger and 270kW charging capability at 800V public charging stations
- Porsche Active Aerodynamics system including adaptive rear spoiler and adjustable cool air intakes
- Porsche Connect featuring available Porsche Intelligent Range Manager, Charging Planner, Route Monitor, and Apple CarPlay® integration
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) with 10.9-inch central display, 8.4-inch center console control panel, and optional rear 5.9-inch touchscreen display